Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 27, 2013

For All My Music Lovers....



Today’s “Like It…Love It…Or Leave It” Features The Artist Drake’s new album entitled “Nothing Was The Same”!

Have you copped it yet? If not, I suggest you do!

Drake's 13-track album plus 2 deluxe edition tracks, dropped this past Tuesday the 24th with high anticipation and in my opinion, I must say he lived up to it! With stand out tracks like "Started From The Bottom", "Pound Cake" f/Jay Z and the #1 hit in the country "Hold On, We're Going Home", this album is something to talk about!!

Here's a look at the complete track listing:

1. Tuscan Leather
2. Furthest Thing
3. Started From The
4. Wu-Tang Forever
5. Own It
6. Worst Behavior
7. From Time (f/ Jhené Aiko)
8. Hold On, We're Going Home
9. Connect
10. The Language
11. 305 To My City (Feat. Detail)
12. Too Much
13. Pound Cake (f/ Jay Z)/ Paris Morton Music 2
Deluxe Edition:
14. Come Thru
15. All Me (f/ 2 Chainz & Big Sean)

One of the stand out tracks *Started From The Bottom* already has a video out and not only is it a stand out track but it's also a sure club BANGER ...gets me going every time! Especially in the car-lol! I know I'm not the only one!! 
Check it out below if you haven't already!
(If having problems viewing this video, clink this link http://youtu.be/RubBzkZzpUA)


If you haven't copped "Nothing Was The Same" and you're interested in listening to the album, click the link below courtesy of Hot New Hip Hop!


So, the question still remains...Did I Like It...Love It..or Leave It?

My answer......(drum roll) I LOVE it! But you probably knew that from my above statements right?


Until next time and as always...Thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!


No comments:

Post a Comment