Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thankful Thursday's...."Faith is EVERYTHING"!!!!!

We all have our days when we feel we have the weight of the world on our shoulders and may feel it's impossible to keep going. People may say "oh, it's going to be okay, or it's not that bad" etc. Easier said right? But, it's actually true! I know at that particular time you may feel like they have no clue as to what you're going through and in actuality, they just may not & are just trying to give words of encouragement! But, it WILL be okay. After every storm there's a rainbow & every test gives us a testimony! So remember that, dig deep & keep going!!! Life is a journey. On journeys you'll have bumps and maybe even some detours but it's how that journey ends that makes the story! We've all heard success stories about people going through trying times but the most relevant part about their story is....even going through they NEVER gave up which is why they are where they are today! A great support team is very important but at the end of the day YOU have to be your biggest and #1 cheerleader! Tell yourself daily for whatever it is you want to accomplish..."I CAN do this & I WILL do this"! When you put positive energy out....you receive positive outcomes! I said all this to say, NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!! HAVE FAITH THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE & know that there's someone with less than you, smiling more than you which says a lot!! I recently watched a very touching video with my husband and thought I'd share with you! After watching this, I was even more thankful, faithful, emotional & my spirit wanted MORE OUT OF LIFE!! 

Please watch!




Hope this inspired you to go out and make your dreams a reality! Nothing happens overnight! Progress is a process!! Never give up, keep your faith & you will succeed!!!

Until next time and as always...Thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well For Me Thankful Thursday's Is Everyday. Everyday Should Be Thanksgiving Cause Of The Love You Serve Me On A Daily Basis. Im So Proud Of You And Thankful For What You Mean To Me And What You've Brought To My Life. You Are My Inspiration My Best Friend And The LOVE OF MY LIFE. Now The World Get's To See Your Perspective On Life As I See It.Words That Come From A Beautiful Soul & Genuine Heart. But Remember The Game Is To Be Sold Not To Be Told. Lol. I Love You And Support Every Move You Make. To The Best Wife Ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! Babe you made me cry!!!! I appreciate you more than you know! My #1 supporter! How'd I get to be so blessed? Love you with every inch of my heart!

      Delete