Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 20, 2015

Mixing Classic with Casual

You know when you're in the mood to be a little classy but still wanna keep it casual? Well, that was the mood last weekend. Hubby and I were going out with some friends and I wanted to be cute and comfortable! (Sidebar: he constantly teases me when we're going out because I ALWAYS wanna be cute and comfy so when it's time to get dressed he says: "what you going for today cute and comfy"? -lol). 

Anyway, I opted for the classic black dress (which every girl should have at least one of) and made it casual by adding my black and red flannel shirt tying it at the waist and I think it came out pretty nice. You've seen this look around before so here's a look at how I did it.

Take a look...










What I wore: 
Black Dress: ASOS Curve
Black and Red Flannel Shirt: Forever21
Black Pumps: Nine West


As always, thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!

No comments:

Post a Comment