Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Super Easy Last Minute Thanksgiving Recipes!!




Don't you just LOVE the holiday season? I know I do! It's one of my favorite times of the year! With so much to be thankful for, I really just enjoy family time and lets not forget about all the good food! 

With Thanksgiving literally right around the corner I thought I'd share a couple short quick and easy recipes you can make for your family!!

I'm always on YouTube and one day searching some cooking videos, I stumbled across a channel "Divas Can Cook"! I so love her channel because all of her recipe videos are super easy and look pretty delicious! She also has a blog where you can find the full length recipe in detail at Divascancook.com.

Okay, enough talking...check out the videos below!


Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes w/Butter Pecan Streusel Recipe

If having problems viewing this video, here's the link: http://youtu.be/o7-bl7CnhpA


Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes Recipe

If having problems viewing this video, here's the link: http://youtu.be/9r-OKNP1V60


Easy Sweet Dinner Rolls Recipe (Honey Butter)

If having problems viewing this video, here's the link: http://youtu.be/5tm8D6bhyT8


Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe

If having problems viewing this video, here's the link: http://youtu.be/GtngeZpeVyQ



Hope you guys enjoyed these quick, super easy, last minute Thanksgiving recipes as much as I did!! If interested in seeing more of her recipes, check out her blog I referenced above! I'll definitely be trying the Twice Backed Sweet Potato recipe tonight! 

Until next time and as always...Thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!

I wish you all a very healthy and Happy Thanksgiving!!!









1 comment:

  1. I value this article for the well-investigated substance and marvelous wording. I got so connected with this End of lease cleaning Neutral bay that I couldn't stop examining. I am astonished by your work and skill. Much gratitude to you for such a degree. Regards,

    ReplyDelete