Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 30, 2017

Feelin Myself on this "Money Green" Monday...

Hey guys and a HUGE Happy Monday to you!!! 

Let me start by saying I hope you all had a wonderful weekend whether you spent it shopping, hanging out with family/friends or simply laid back and Netflixed it up... however it went, hope you had a good time because Monday is here and back in full effect!

I wore this "MONEY GREEN" jumpsuit weeks ago and never got around to posting it (unless you follow me on IG). I know, I know...the shame-lol But without further ado... take a look at how this MONEY GREEN jumpsuit really had me feeling myself :)









Jumpsuit: Fashion To Figure (old)
Clogs: Madden Girl (old)
Necklace: H&M


As always... Thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!

No comments:

Post a Comment