Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Q.O.T.D..."Stand Out & Stand Above"


"Stand Out & Stand Above"


I love the above picture! To me it speaks volumes!! 

There's nothing wrong with being an individual! To me, that's the best way to be! You find so many people trying to live for others, trying to impress others, & trying so hard to fit in. I've never really understood this! Life is a journey...YOUR journey! So in this journey be yourself NO MATTER how "different" you may look or feel! Do what makes you happy & spend time with those that love you for you!

No single person is perfect, we all have flaws/imperfections!! Realize that those same flaws/imperfections are what makes you- you. Maybe those flaws/imperfections are there for you to focus on and work harder on you! Whatever the flaw, whatever the imperfection...love yourself, go hard for yourself, and know that we all have a purpose and not being yourself will stop you from seeing that purpose! 

When you're being yourself, you're being real, & real people appreciate that. Believe it or not, it's noticeable when people are not being themselves and living or doing so to impress the next just to get "cool points" so to speak. 

So remember to "Stand out & Stand Above"! No need to follow the crowd.....you might get lost in it! 

Until next time and as always...Thanks for checking out my blog: TwithTally!



1 comment:

  1. I welcome this article for the well-analyzed substance and wonderful wording...I am related withEnd of lease House cleaning | End of lease cleaning House your site thanks!I had a great time it so much and thank you for an extraordinary article, it helped me a ton.

    ReplyDelete